Our mission is to offer the best experience by helping our members grow in the areas of fitness, performance, and nutrition, while being Root3d in the communities we serve.
In our communities today it's challenging to stay on track with a healthy lifestyle. That is why we believe in focusing our efforts toward establishing and growing authentic relationships within the fitness community. Going on that journey with other people next to you can build the confidence and accountability needed to keep moving forward.
Inspiration is the heart of Root3d. We believe that it's not just the trainers who inspire and bring out the true potential of an individual, but those that surround and walk with them on their journey.
We strive to provide high-quality service to our members and communities that surround us. We believe that high-quality service begins with genuine relationships with people and that their opinions and concerns are both known and heard.
Our true passion is exercise. We've spent many of our years going above and beyond studying, researching, and applying key concepts in the fitness industry so that our clients can succeed from a simple and practical approach.
Each coach has a Bachelors and Masters Degree in an Exercise Science related field through accredited Universities
Certified Personal Trainers (CPT) through professional organizations (i.e., ACSM)
TRX Suspension Training Certified
USA Weightlifting (USAW) Certified
With a combination of over 20 years of experience, our coaches have worked with individuals ranging from 11 to 95 years old:
- Over 14 years of experience working with high school, collegiate, and elite level athletes and teams (football, track and field, basketball, volleyball, tennis, cycling, etc.)
- Custom programs for in and out of season athletes to reach their peak potential performance
- Over 10 years of working with general population
- Primary goals of weight management and muscle building
- Over 5 years of experience working with cancer survivors, post-PT, and other post-clinical patients
- Includes MD, DO, PA, and PT referrals